Baby Bath Care of 3 Month Old Baby
Baby bath care is one of the most important things that you will have to look after once you have delivered your baby. To keep your baby hygienic and clean you have to make sure you are bathing him the right amount of times as overdoing it is bad as well. a bath 2 to 3 times a week is enough to keep your newborn clean and fresh.
But if your baby likes bathing a lot, you can give him a bath once a day as well. Bathing more than this may dry out your baby’s soft skin. So how to bathe a newborn when you are just getting along with your new one?
Baby Bath Care of 3-Month-Old Baby
Let us go through all the things that you must keep in mind to keep your baby clean:
When to Give Your Newborn a Bath?
You can bathe your baby at any part of the day. Baby bath acre isn’t that hard if you know how to do it right. It is a good idea to pick a random time when you are fully relaxed and you will not also get interrupted during the bath.
It is best to avoid bathing your baby when she is hungry or right after the feeding. If bathing helps relax your baby. You may use it as a way to put your baby into the sleep cycle.
Where to Bath Your Newborn?
You may give your newborn a bath in a plastic bath or even in the sink of your kitchen. The kitchen sink may be the easiest first few weeks. A plastic baby bath is also easy when your baby grows older.
You may bathe your baby in any room which is warm, clean, and safe. It shouldn’t have to be a bathroom. You may also shower your baby. Keep your baby’s face away from the water and also make sure the water is warm and not hot.
How to Bath a Newborn After Setting Up it Up?
– Turn your phone off and try not to get distracted when bathing a newborn so that you don’t make any mistakes
– Make sure you have all the bathing essentials within reach when you are giving a baby bath to your infant
– Don’t use soaps that may dry out your skin. If needed, use fragrance-free oil or nonsoap cleansers that are gentle on the baby’s skin after every bath
– Position your baby in the baby bathtub in a way that is stable and also at a height where you may hold your baby comfortably. the newborn baby bathtub is made to let babies sit comfortably there and also for you to hold the baby in a relaxing position
– Fill the bath up with enough warm water that will wash your baby. The baby bath seat will also be placed inside the tub so that your baby can enjoy his time while you cleanse him.
– Take off all of your jewelry or watches and also wash your hands alone.
– Check the water temperature and make sure it isn’t too cold or too hot. It must be warm only
So now you know how to bathe a newborn and you are ready to take well care of him.